Now 32, Carter grew up in south Edmonton, where he graduated from Harry Ainlay High School.
What does HAHS stand for?
HAHS stands for Harry Ainlay High School (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAHS
We have 17 other meanings of HAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Association of Health Plans (Honolulu, HI)
- Health and Human Performance (school; Canada)
- Half-Arabian Horse Registry
- Health Action for Human Rights (Philippines)
- Hispanic American Historical Review
- HoofBeats Arabian Horse Registry
- Human Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- High Altitude High Release Dive Bomb
- Health and Human Rights Project (Jewish Voice for Peace)
- Horn of Africa Human Rights Watch (Kenya)
- Hayward Area Historical Society (est. 1956; Hayward, CA)
- Health and Human Services
- Heidelberg American High School (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Hospital and Health Services
- Hurlstone Agricultural High School (Sydney, Australia)
- Heating and Heat Storage Apparatus
- High Altitude High Speed Target
- Highly Accelerated Humidity Stress Test
- Horse Anti-Human Thymocyte Globulin
- Hawaii Association of Health Underwriters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Third place ($100): Ranek Kill, Stephanie Bohaichuk and Ulysses Chin, Harry Ainlay High School, Edmonton, Alta.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Best Overall Cavtegory 1st place: Lina Zhang and Rongjia Liu, Harry Ainlay High School, Edmonton, AB 2nd place: Erica Rutz, Fellowes High School, Pembroke, ON 3rd place: Milka Anbesse, Christiane Dizon, Kaitlyn Chan, St-Joseph College School, Toronto, ON Best Quality Category: Josee Aziz, Michelle Dillon, Katrina Albert, Natalie Georges, Rebecca Roufael, College catholique Samuel-Genest, Ottawa, ON Best Teacher's Crystal Category: Aura Pombert, Harry Ainlay High School, Edmonton, AB