Matthew Rees, who graduated with a PGCE business studies qualification from Swansea Metropolitan University in 2000, has now taken up a post of head of economics and business studies at Harrow International School in Bangkok, Thailand.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Harrow International School (Bangkok, Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Homeland Incident and Response Tracking System
- Health Information Research Unit
- Housing and Infrastructure Redevelopment Unit (Maldives)
- Hurricane Intensity Research Working Group (US NOAA)
- Hakomi Integrative Somatics
- Hands in Service (ministry)
- Hardman Information System
- Hardware Intensive Software
- Hardware Intensive Systems
- Harris Investor Services (Chicago, IL)
- Harvard Islamic Society
- Hayman Island, Queensland, Australia - Hayman Island Airport (Airport Code)
- Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Health Information Services
- Health Insurance Subsidy (various organizations)
- Healthcare Information System (various companies)
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- HEED (Health, Education and Economic Development) International School (Bangladesh)
- Heidelberg International School
- Heller Information Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until recently, there was no British international secondary education available in China's capital city, but three British schools have now opened in Beijing--The British School of Beijing, Dulwich College China and Harrow International School Beijing.