The study is being conducted in collaboration with the Department of Human Nutrition, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and Harrison Clinical Research in Munich, Germany, a contract research organization.
What does HCR stand for?
HCR stands for Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCR
We have 116 other meanings of HCR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Quality Improvement Fund (Wisconsin)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Initiative
- Health Care Quality Improvement Program
- Health Care Quality Management
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
- Headcount Ratio
- Health Care and Retirement Corporation (now HCR Manor Care, Inc.; Ohio)
- Health Care Reengineering
- Health Care Reform
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Height to Crown Ratio (trees)
- Hernando County Road