10) Various equations have been developed for the estimation of energy requirements, but the most commonly used equations are the Harris-Benedict equation and the Schofield equation.
What does HBE stand for?
HBE stands for Harris-Benedict Equation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBE
We have 52 other meanings of HBE in our Acronym Attic
- High-Performance Building Design Professional (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- Helicopter Battle Damage Repair
- Hypergraph Based Data Structure
- Human Basophils Degranulation Test
- Hansestadt Bremen Dart Verband (German: Bremen Dart Association)
- Havant Borough District-Wide Local Plan (UK)
- Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt (Airport Code)
- Haffblood Entertainment (record label)
- Handball d'Echternach
- Hard Boiled Egg