Janice Sudbrink, 479-459-8664 Texas Beaumont Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital, Rebekah Seymour, 409-212-5648 Dallas Baylor University Louise Herrington School of Nursing Linda Garner, 214-820-4185 Dallas Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital Jan.
What does HMFW stand for?
HMFW stands for Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HMFW in our Acronym Attic
- Hilltop Microfinance Initiative (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Holocaust Memorial Foundation of Illinois (Skokie, IL)
- Head Military Figure In Charge (polite form)
- High Magnetic Field Laboratory (China)
- Hilton Metal Forging Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians
- Harvest Moon Folk Society, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Hillman Morgan Financial Solutions Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fisika Teknik (Indonesian: Engineering Physics Student Association)
- Hold My Feeding Tube
- Head Military Figure What's In Charge (military slang; polite form; see MFWIC, HMFIC)
- Health Maintenance Facility Workstation
- Habitat Management Guidelines (conservation)
- Halter Marine Group, Inc.
- Hannover Marketing Gesellschaft (German: Hannover Marketing Company; Hannover, Germany)
- Happy Mardi Gras
- Hazard Mitigation Grant (US FEMA)
- Heavy Machine Gun
- Help Me God
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (former stock symbol; now HMGN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital Opened in 1930, Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital (HMFW) is Tarrant County's largest and busiest hospital and regional referral center.