The survey, conducted by International Communications Research and Harris Interactive Service Bureau, asked dozens of questions, including: "How would you describe your overall opinion of Tysabri?
What does HISB stand for?
HISB stands for Harris Interactive Service Bureau (marketing; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HISB
We have 4 other meanings of HISB in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Intelligent Simulation Environment
- Home Improvements and Structural Alterations (grants)
- Human Interaction with Software Agents
- Health Information Strategy Action Committee (Wellington, New Zealand)
- High Speed Airdrop Container System
- High Surface Area Film Filter
- Hierarchical Indexed Sequential Access Method
- High Altitude Surface-To-Air Missile
- High Intensity Substance Abuse Program (National Institute of Corrections)
- Hughes Integrated Surveillance and Reconnaissance (flight surveillance system)
- Health Information Standards Board (American National Standards Institute)
- Healthcare Informatics Standards Board (American National Standards Institute)
- Hawaii Invasive Species Council
- Health Information Solutions Centre (Canada)
- Healthcare Improvement Skills Center (online resource)
- High-density Instruction Set Computer
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Hornet International Steering Committee (aircraft)
- House Internal Security Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking
Samples in periodicals archive:
This information from workers and managers with access to customer information was collected by Harris Interactive Service Bureau and analyzed by Vontu, a California-based technology security firm.