The Harris County Toll Road Authority and the North Texas Tollway Authority are the country's ninth- and 10th-largest toll agencies in terms of revenue, collecting $881 million in 2011, according to the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association.
What does HCRTA stand for?
HCRTA stands for Harris County Toll Road Authority (Texas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCRTA
- High Capacity Relay Satellite (car alarms)
- Highway Closure and Restriction System
- Horticulture and Crop Science (California Polytechnic State University; San Louis Obispo, CA)
- Historic Columbia River Scenic Highway (Oregon)
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (California)
- Headway Controller Right Side Sensor
- Hibiscus Chlorotic Ringspot Virus
- High Country Rail Trail (Australia)
- Hyperthermo-Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Hamilton County Retired Teachers' Association (Ohio)
- Health Care Reform Task Force
- Health Care Reform Tracking Project (Georgetown University Medical Center)
- High Carb Raw Vegan (diet)
- Human Capital Revenue Factor
- Hershey Capital Region Visitors Bureau (Harrisburg, PA)
- Handballclub Rover Wittenbach (Switzerland)
- Harford County Republican Women (Maryland)
- Health Care Risk Waste
- Heart of Carolina Romance Writers
- Heavy Cover Ring Wear (record collecting/sales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rising credit card fees were "a large part" of the reason the Harris County Toll Road Authority stopped allowing people to pay airport parking fees with their EZ Tags earlier this year, said Peter Key, the authority's director.