Khan and the Harris County Republican Party did not return interview requests.
What does HCRP stand for?
HCRP stands for Harris County Republican Party (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCRP
We have 16 other meanings of HCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Health Care Risk Management
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society
- Health Care Record Number
- Hat Creek Radio Observatory (California)
- Human and Civil Rights Organizations of America (est. 1994; Salem, MA)
- Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- Hardcore Role Playing
- Harvard Civil Rights Project
- Harvard College Research Program
- Health Care Reform Panel (Louisiana)
- Hillsborough County Republican Party
- Human Cysteine-Rich Protein 2
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
- Hancock County Rural Public Transportation (Sneedville, TN)
- Harlan County Ridge Runners
- Health Care Risk Report (Chamberlain Dunn publication; UK)
- High Country River Rafters (Wheat Ridge, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Leppert campaign also took issue with an upcoming candidate forum in Houston, asking HoustonPBS to remove as moderator Gary Polland, a former Harris County Republican Party chairman who helped found the pro-Dewhurst Super PAC.