What does HCPID stand for?
HCPID stands for Harris County Public Infrastructure Department (Houton, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hemolytic Plaque-Forming Cell
- Heilbrunn Center for Population and Family Health (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Harris County Public Health & Environmental Services (Houston, TX)
- Heartland Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Hennepin County Public Health Protection (Minnesota)
- Harmonized Consumer Price Index
- Hastings and Cinque Ports Iris
- Health Care Providers Inventory (questionnaire)
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
- Hospice Care Performance Inventory (questionnaire)
- Hague Conference on Private International Law
- Healthcare Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal (UK)
- Haltom City Public Library (Haltom City, TX)
- Hamilton County Public Library
- Hancock County Public Library (Greenfield, IN)
- Henderson County Public Library (various locations)
- Holmes County Public Library
- Home Care Practice Licence (UK certification)
- Hybrid Capillary Pumped Loop
- Henderson County Public Library District (Biggsville, IL)