Memorial donations may be made to the Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center of Waterbury 1075 Chase Parkway Waterbury, CT 06708.
What does HLRCC stand for?
HLRCC stands for Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center (Waterbury, CT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLRCC
- Houston Law Review Alumni Association, Inc.
- Hawaii Labor Relations Board
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
- Harry Laibstain Rare Coins (est. 1980; Norfolk, VA)
- Hindustan Lever Research Centre (est. 1967; India)
- Hollingworth Lake Rowing Club (UK)
- Honors Leadership Residential College (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- House Legislative Resource Center
- Houston Land Rover Club (Texas)
- Human Rights Law Centre
- Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Cancer
- Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma (genetics)
- Higgins Lake-Roscommon Chamber of Commerce (Roscommon, MI)
- High-Level Regulatory Cooperation Forum (US and EU)
- High Level Requirements Document
- High Lord
- High-Level Relational Describer
- High Level Review Group (South Africa)
- High-Level Resistance to Gentamicin (microbiology)
- Hattie Larlham Research Institute (developmental disabilities; Ohio)