The Harmonized Wage Code (HWC) project falls under the simplified requirements initiative.
What does HWC stand for?
HWC stands for Harmonized Wage Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWC
We have 82 other meanings of HWC in our Acronym Attic
- Haines Watts Business Recovery and Insolvency (UK)
- Health and Wellbeing Survey (Australian Institute of Family Studies)
- Hueston Woods Biological Station (est. 2004; Ohio)
- Home Wine and Beer Trade Association (Valrico, FL)
- Heart Weight to Body Weight
- Hancock Whitney Corporation (stock symbol)
- Handle With Care
- Hardest Working Collection (Old Spice)
- Hardware Configuration
- Hardy Wine Company Limited (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mines added that the MTC staff was also working with the MITRE Corporation in connection with its study and development of a harmonized wage code for the IRS's Simplified Tax and Wage Reporting System.