His topics include harmonic oscillators and the universal language of science, the relaxation of magnons, the microwave pumping of magnons, magnons in an ultrathin film, and collective magnetic dynamics in nanoparticles.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for Harmonic Oscillator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Hexagonal Nanostructured Zeolite Particles (environmental engineering)
- Half O Scale
- Hammer On (guitar technique)
- Hand Off
- Hand Orthosis
- Handelsorganisation (GDR trade organization)
- Hardware Overhead
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rucker, Analysis of the simple harmonic oscillator with fractional damping, Journal of Sound and Vibration 268 (2003) 839-842.
12) This proposition will yield a different spectrum compared to isotropic spectrum by assuming isotropic harmonic oscillator (2).
n](x) are associated with the wave functions for the harmonic oscillator , the continuous q-Hermite polynomials [H.
2 Harmonic oscillator The harmonic oscillator is a traditional argument in the study of the mechanics.
The last section of the book deals with angular momentum and spin, the harmonic oscillator, and the physics of the hydrogen atom.
To obtain an analytical expression for the occupation numbers, let us consider a simplified model of a harmonic oscillator in a final state and a plane wave in an initial one.