of Parma, Italy) present a new technique called p-caloric approximation, a proper generalization of the classical compactness methods first developed by DeGiorgi with his Harmonic Approximation Lemma.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Harmonic Approximation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Half Adder
- Halifax Academy (Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina)
- Hall Angle
- Hands (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Hanford Operations Office (Department of Energy)
- Hard Copy Text or Drawing
- Hardness Assurance (radiation)
- Harmonic Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later chapters cover method developments based on or inspired by NMA but going beyond the harmonic approximation inherent in standard NMA techniques.