The Psychiatric Foundation of California staffs the resource center with a mental health team, whose services originally were donated in-kind but evolved into a collaboration with the Harm Reduction Therapy Center funded through the California endowment.
What does HRT stand for?
HRT stands for Harm Reduction Therapy (healthcare)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRT
We have 109 other meanings of HRT in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Reform Support Unit (est. 2006)
- Hampton Roads Snort Users' Group
- Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Hard Red Spring Wheat
- Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District (Oregon)
- Human Rights Solidarity for Women and Migrants in Korea (South Korea)
- Habit Reversal Training (psychotherapy)
- Habitat Restoration Team
- Hampton Roads Transit (public transportation system, Hampton Roads, VA, USA)
- Hard Real-Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
They consider harm reduction therapy as an alternative to strict abstinence for some patients seeking help with alcohol or drug problems.
However, we believe it may be helpful to present for consideration the principles of HR as they are integrated into practice at the Harm Reduction Therapy Center in San Francisco: * Not all drug use is abuse: People use drugs on a continuum from benign to chaotic.