based Harm Reduction Coalition (with an office in Oakland, California) works with the Alliance for Saving Lives (ASL), a San Francisco community consortium that came together in 2007 to explore improved strategies to lessen the harmful impacts of drug use and counterproductive drug policies on both individual and community health.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Harm Reduction Coalition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- High Rise Building Safety Advisory Committee (National Fire Protection Association; Quincy, MA)
- Human Resource Balanced Scorecard
- Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel
- Hudson River Bank and Trust Foundation (Hudson, NY)
- High-Resolution BOLD (Blood Oxygenation Level-Dependent) Venography
- Hemispheric Retinal Branch Vein Occlusion
- Humboldt River Basin Water Authority (Nevada)
- Hampton Roads Center (various organizations)
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Harley Rendezvous Classic (motorcycle rally)
- Harmonically Related Carrier
- Harness Racing Communications (United States Trotting Association)
- Hasselblad Reflex Camera
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Head of the Regional Center
- Health and Racquet Club
- Health Research Committee (various organizations)
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Hearing Research Center (Michigan State University)
- Heart Rate Characteristics (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fledgling Harm Reduction Coalition plans to assume responsibility for funding the largest needle exchange in the state early next year.