While there have been a number of different worthwhile programs designed to help disadvantaged minorities achieve a college degree, the results of the Harlem Educational Activities Fund, or HEAF, are not typical.
What does HEAF stand for?
HEAF stands for Harlem Educational Activities Fund (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEAF
We have 1 other meaning of HEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Hourglass Educational Arts Development Services (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Health Education and Discovering Science while Unlocking Potential (various locations)
- Helicopter Escort Air Defense Suppression System
- Home Education/Employment Activities Drugs Sexuality Suicide (assessment tool)
- Helicopter and Aircraft Detection Training System
- Higher Education Appreciation Day, Working for Academic Excellence (Mississippi)
- Heavy Equipment Appraisal Experts (insurance)
- High End Alternative Energy (High End Group, Inc.)
- Hyperacute Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis
- Higher Education Affordability and Equity Act
- Health Enterprise Architecture Framework (Rwanda)
- High Efficiency Air Filter
- High Expectations Asian Father
- High Explosives Application Facility
- Higher Education Assistance Foundation
- Higher Education Assistance Fund (Texas)
- Hamilton Environmental Action Group (Clinton, NY)
- Higher Education Accessibility Guide (European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education)
- Highest Existing Adjacent Grade (FEMA flood zones)
- Huayi Electrical Apparatus Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1986; China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and for his creation of philanthropic entities such as the Harlem Educational Activities Fund.
Proceeds from the dinner benefit several New York-based charities, including the Harlem Educational Activities Fund (HEAF) and Student Sponsor Partnership.