In addition, the debut books and a preview sampler with chapters from the launch titles were distributed to readers at fairs, expos and festivals, including the Romance Writers of America, National Book Club Conference, Harlem Book Fair and National Black Nurses' Association this summer, according to Julia Shaw, consulting publicist for the line.
What does HBF stand for?
HBF stands for Harlem Book Fair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBF
We have 64 other meanings of HBF in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic and Black Employment Programs
- N,n'-Bis- (2-Hydroxybenzyl)ethylenediamine-N,n'-Diacetic Acid (a chelator)
- High Bit Error Rate
- Hubei Biopesticide Engineering Research Center (Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences; China)
- High Bridge Emergency Squad (High Bridge, NJ)
- Home and Building Electronic Systems
- Honours Bachelor of Environmental Studies (various Canadian universities)
- Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study
- Human Behavior and Evolution Society
- Half Back Flank (Australian football position)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head to Harlem for the annual Harlem Book Fair and events.
In his remarks at this year's Harlem Book Fair, Howard Dodson, director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, said, "Our goal is to rescue and reconstruct the history of people of African descent based on truth.
The Harlem Book Fair will kick off on Friday, July 22, with the 2005 Wheatley Book Awards at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.