ECT Sharjah: 114 for seven (Hinan Arif 16, Abdullah Nazir 11, Ahsan Ali 15, Ihsan Ullah 12, Shifran 11; Hari Krishna 2 for 12, Mehul 2 for 21).
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Hari Krishna
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Hammon Jensen Wallen Geospatial, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Historic Jackson Ward Association (Richmond, VA)
- Holland Junior Welfare League (Holland, MI)
- Have Justice Will Travel (Vermont)
- HORIBA Jobin Yvon (Edison, NJ)
- Half Kneeling (exercise)
- Han-Kobayashi (information coding)
- Hard Kill
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
- Hello Kitty (cartoon)
- Hentai Kamen (Japanese manga series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Il laisse un patrimoine aussi riche que Cresus, dans une dualite entre Hari Krishna et le soufisme.
Jauna Murmu, Tiana Mary Thomas, Sonia Kumari and Hari Krishna were the other athletes to produce adverse findings.
When last seen, she was wearing a Hari Krishna dress and face markings, and it is likely she will have her green budgie with her.
We can confirm the deaths of three encroachers and a policeman in the clashes so far,'' the district's chief administrator Hari Krishna Poudel told Kyodo News by phone Saturday.
Her photos include members of the Hari Krishna community and many of the shopkeepers from the businesses lining Westgate Hill.
Phil was leaning back against this big pile of presents, George was in the corner chanting Hari Krishna and I was trying to get the equipment ready," said Clive.