The Hare Rama Hare Krishna girl brought about a revolution in Indian cinema by giving tough competition to the stereotypical actress who was an obedient housewife and lover.
What does HRHK stand for?
HRHK stands for Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Helen Rollason Heal Cancer Charity (UK)
- Hampton Roads Harley Davidson, Inc
- Hermitage Road Historic District (Richmond, VA)
- Hospital Regional Hans Dieter Schmidt (Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil)
- High Resolution High Definition Television
- Hanford (Site) Regional Historical Earthquake
- Hanford Region Historic Earthquake
- Human Recombinant H-Ferritin
- Human Recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Heartland Rural Health Network (North Carolina)
- Hermes Holding Company (stock stymbol)
- High Risk Types of Human Papilloma Virus
- Har Har
- Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue (Cutten, CA)
- Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center (University of Texas, Austin)
- Human Recombinant Histamine-Releasing Factor
- Hampshire Regional High School (Westhampton, MA)
- Hickory Ridge High School (Harrisburg, NC)
- Highlands Ranch High School (Higlands Ranch, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUBHASH K JHA IANS SO beautiful and so ahead of her times, Zeenat Aman, who redefined the liberated unfettered modern woman of Hindi cinema of the 1970s through her no-holds-barred performances in Hare Rama Hare Krishna, Manoranjan and Dhund, has found love again but hasn't decided anything about marriage.
She started her Bollywood playback career, when she sang an English verse in hit song, Dum maro dum in Hare Rama Hare Krishna, and went on work with music directors like R.
The song that will see Deepika shake her booty is the muchhyped remixed version of Zeenat Aman's hit number, Dum maaro dum , from the 1971 hit, Hare Rama Hare Krishna.
She will also be starring in a remake of the Hema Malini hit, Seeta Aur Geeta BIPASHA BASU: The Bengali beauty's role in Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum is believed to be inspired by Zeenat Aman's role in Hare Rama Hare Krishna Copyright 2009 India Today Group.