d) Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium test p-value computed in GenePop (version 4.
What does HWE stand for?
HWE stands for Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWE
We have 30 other meanings of HWE in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Wentworth District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Hebridean Whale Dolphin Trust (UK)
- How We do Things (UK)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Unit
- Human Waste Disposal Unit
- He Who Dares Wins
- Hilton Walt Disney World (resort in Orlando, Florida)
- Hot, Wet, Drippin' With Sweat (music album by Nitro)
- Hanley Wood Exhibitions (construction trade shows; Texas)
- Hard White Envelope (paper cutting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unbiased estimators of exact significance probabilities for the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium tests were calculated by using the Markov chain algorithm of Guo and Thompson (1992) with a Markov chain length of 100,000 steps.