Lexra's new Hardware/Software Development Board allows designers to prototype hardware and develop software for their SOC ASIC designs A significant challenge to integrating third-party intellectual property cores, especially powerful embedded processors, is the lack of a prototyping vehicle that can be used to test the hardware design and develop software.
What does HW/SW stand for?
HW/SW stands for Hardware/Software
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of HW/SW in our Acronym Attic
- HutchWorld (mobile networking)
- Hyrule Warriors (video game)
- High Molecular Weight Microtubule-Associated Protein 2
- Hot Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Half Wave/Full Wave
- Hot-Wall Liquid Encapsulated Czochralski Method (semiconductors)
- Heart Weight/Body Weight
- Half Wave/Full Wave (electrical distribution)
- Heart Work to Left Ventricular Mass
- Hazardous Waste/Mixed Waste