Jim Duncan, Assistant Director for Technology Services, Hardin Library for Health Sciences, University of Iowa 50.
What does HLHS stand for?
HLHS stands for Hardin Library for Health Sciences (University of Iowa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLHS
We have 1 other meaning of HLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Haringey Local History Forum (UK)
- Ho Leung Ho Lee (Chinese Foundation Prize)
- Homestead Land Holdings Limited (est. 1954; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Hôpital Louis-H Lafontaine (hospital, Quebec, Canada)
- Health and Human Performance (study course)
- Hi-Line Home Programs (Montana, MT)
- Hellenic League for Human Rights
- Human LH/CG (Luteinizing Hormone/Chorionic Gonadotropin) Receptor
- Human Luteinizing Hormone Receptor
- Hmong Lao Human Rights Council, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
- Hidden Line Hidden Surface
- Highland Livestock Heritage Society (Dingwall, Scotland, UK)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Hidden-Line, Hidden-Surface Removal
- Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin, Inc. (investment banking services)
- Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc. (Delaware)
- Healthy Living Initiative (UK)
- Hekemian Laboratories Incorporated
- High Layer Information
- High Level Interface