Hailing from Jacksonville, Florida, the boys (pictured) have been blazing their own path through the melodic hardcore style ever since.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for Hardcore Style (music)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- Huron Central Railway Inc.
- Habermehl Consulting Services (Cincinnati, OH)
- Habesha Capital Services (Ethiopia)
- HAF Computer System
- Hajdu-Cheney Syndrome
- Halifax Consciousness Scanner (neuroimaging)
- Halley's Comet Software
- Haptic Characteristic Structures
- Hard Clad Silica (optical fiber)
- Hard Core Sledder (online forum)
- HardCore Supervisor (Multics)
- Harrogate Choral Society (UK)
- Harry C. Stutz (automobile developer)
- Harvard Computer Society
- Haven City Stories (online RPG)
- Haywood County Schools (North Carolina and Tennessee)
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Hazardous Chemical Storage (regulations)
- Head of Customer Services (various locations)
- Header Check Sequence (DOCSIS specification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a pioneer of optical art, al-thoughe pursued it in a less hardcore style than its best-known British exponent, Bridget Riley.
In reality the Lancer range has been more about a safe, reliable, high value proposition than blistering pace and hardcore style.