Byline: Dana El Baltaji Summary: Hard Rock International has confirmed its hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi will be delayed by one and two years respectively.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Hard Rock International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Highlands Ranch High School (Higlands Ranch, CO)
- Holy Redeemer High School
- Holy Rosary High School (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada)
- Howard Regional Health System (Indiana)
- Hampton Roads Horse Show Series (Virginia)
- Heat Recovery Heat Exchanger
- Hamagin Research Institute (Japan)
- Handedness Research Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Hannah Research Institute (UK)
- Hans Rudolph, Inc. (respiratory valves; Shawnee, KS)
- Hazard Risk Index
- Heading Repeater Indicator
- Health Resources Incorporated
- Health Right, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Health-Related Item (non-drug pharmacy products)
- Heart Rate Impairment (cardiology)
- Heat-Related Illness
- Height-Range Indicator
- Hellenic Resources Institute (Greece)
- Heme-Regulated Inhibitor (proteins)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hard Rock International spokesman John Gogarty said Birmingham was no longer the "right fit" for the company, which includes 124 Hard Rock Cafes, hotels, two concert venues and a collection of rock memorabilia.