The vouchers may be redeemed at all Hard Rock Cafe restaurants in Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, London, Birmingham or Cardiff and may be used as part payment for goods at a higher price than the vouchers' value.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Hard Rock Cafe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- HIV Risk Behavior Scale
- HR Business Solution
- High Rise Building Safety Advisory Committee (National Fire Protection Association; Quincy, MA)
- Human Resource Balanced Scorecard
- Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel
- Hudson River Bank and Trust Foundation (Hudson, NY)
- High-Resolution BOLD (Blood Oxygenation Level-Dependent) Venography
- Hemispheric Retinal Branch Vein Occlusion
- Humboldt River Basin Water Authority (Nevada)
- Hampton Roads Center (various organizations)
- Harley Rendezvous Classic (motorcycle rally)
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Harmonically Related Carrier
- Harness Racing Communications (United States Trotting Association)
- Hasselblad Reflex Camera
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Head of the Regional Center
- Health and Racquet Club
- Health Research Committee (various organizations)
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Phillip Nifield ONE of the world's best-known restaurant chains - Hard Rock Cafe - is coming to Cardiff.
HARD Rock Cafe in Belfast's Odyssey Pavilion is the ultimate dining experience with good music and great food.