This year, I'm looking at the hard music and thinking, `This isn't threatening at all.
What does HM stand for?
HM stands for Hard Music
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HM
We have 48 other meanings of HM in our Acronym Attic
- Half Marathon (race)
- Half Mirror
- Halo Messenger (website)
- Hamilton Sector (Lester B. Pearson International Airport; Canada)
- Hammer Mill
- Hand Motion (ophthalmological test of visual acuity)
- Handmaids of Mary
- Hannah Montana (Disney Channel character)
- Hans/Hennes Majestät (Swedish: His/Her Majesty)
- Haptic Modeler (Surface Model Level Navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are two types of music -- hard music, which requires a lot of energy as it is very fast- paced, and soft music, which is presented with the subtle touch.
We wanted the darkness of pain, the brightness of anger, the hard music of a society in transition.
``The muisc doesn't have any cheesy vocals, it's a very hard music that's off the beaten track.
It's quite hard music, but it comes together quickly.