com)-- Hard Money Bankers, one the leading hard money lenders in the country announced this week that the fiscal year 2012 was the best in company history both in terms of total volume and units.
What does HML stand for?
HML stands for Hard Money Lender (real estate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HML
We have 107 other meanings of HML in our Acronym Attic
- High-Molecular Kininogen
- Hindu Makkal Katchi (Tamil: Hindu Peoples Party; Tamil Nadu, India)
- His Majesty the King
- Home Made Kazoku (band)
- Hans Majestet Kongens Garde (Norwegian: His Majesty The King's Guard)
- Hind Mazdoor Kisan Panchayat (India)
- Hartware Medienkunstverein (German media)
- Haags Montessori Lyceum (Netherlands school)
- Hämeenlinna (Finland)
- Hard Mobile Launcher
Samples in periodicals archive:
The downturn of recent years has even hit many hard money lenders.
Not that the hard money lender from across the river is complaining.