In terms of hard kill, it can be connected with the Phalanx, the Searam and the Rim-7 Sea Sparrow anti-missile system.
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Hard Kill
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Hertog Jan Van Brabant (Dutch: Jan Duke of Brabant)
- Hammon Jensen Wallen Geospatial, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Historic Jackson Ward Association (Richmond, VA)
- Holland Junior Welfare League (Holland, MI)
- Have Justice Will Travel (Vermont)
- HORIBA Jobin Yvon (Edison, NJ)
- Half Kneeling (exercise)
- Han-Kobayashi (information coding)
- Hari Krishna
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
- Hello Kitty (cartoon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Adam New Eve and Save Me provoked a riotous reaction, and there was even a bizarre cover of D12's Hard Kill.
Atkins awarded the first two technology demonstrator programme contracts in May 2005 to Dstl to examine capacity and stowage and to Akers Krutbruk to assess the value of a hard kill defensive aids suite (see Sep chapter).
In June 2005 the Defence Procurement Agency was expected to issue an invitation to tender for a Hard Kill Defensive Aid Suite integration study to BAE Systems, as design authority for most British Army armoured vehicles.