JG-PP projects frequently partner with other DoD chartered and ad hoc groups such as the Propulsion Environmental Working Group, Joint Committee on Aging Aircraft (JCAA), the Hard Chrome Alternatives Team, the Joint Cadmium Alternatives Team, and the Joint Service Solvent Substitution Team to ensure the necessary DoD weapon/space system and supplier communities buy-in.
What does HCAT stand for?
HCAT stands for Hard Chrome Alternatives Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAT
We have 15 other meanings of HCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Hope College Arts and Sciences (St. Pompan Beach, FL)
- Howard County Autism Society (Columbia, MD)
- Human Capital Advisory Services
- Hampshire County Amateur Swimming Association (England, UK)
- Hawaii Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Honda Campus All-Star Challenge
- Howard County Association of Student Councils (Maryland)
- Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle
- Human Coronary Artery Smooth Muscle Cell
- Human-Centered Autonomous and Assistant Systems Testbed
- Hastings College of Arts & Technology (UK)
- Headquarters Contingency Action Team (NASA)
- Himalayan Committee for Action on Tibet
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Compliance Assessment Tool
- Human Cationic Amino Acid Transporter
- Human Cationic Amino Acid Transporter 2
- Hawaii Center for Advanced Transportation Technologies
- Hotel and Catering Association of Uganda
- Helsinki Citizens' Assembly Vanadzor (Vanadzor, Armenia)
- Highest Contract Anniversary Value (insurance term)