What does SCLERO- stand for?
SCLERO- stands for Hard (Prefix)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode
- Space-Charge-Limited Emission (electrons)
- Student-Centered Learning Environment
- Subacute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Swedish Core Language Engine
- Sonoma County Law Enforcement Association (California)
- Signal Corps Logistics Evaluation Committee
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division
- Southern California Lions Eye Institute
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Soft Contact Lens Extended Wear
- Schrodingers Cat Liberation Front
- Scottish Contaminated Land Forum
- Segelclub Lingenfeld eV
- single-crystal laser fusion
- Smith, Carroad, Levy & Finkel, LLP (law firm)
- South Campus Library Facility (University of Miami)
- Southern Christian Leadership Foundation, Inc.
- Sports Council Lottery Fund (Northern Ireland)
- Springfield Combined Laboratory Facility