Randall Curtis is director of the University of Washington Palliative Care Center of Excellence and head of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Harborview Medical Center, Seattle.
What does HMC stand for?
HMC stands for Harborview Medical Center (Seattle, Washington)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMC
We have 357 other meanings of HMC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Movement and Balance Unit (Institute of Neurology; UK)
- Al-Hayat Media Centre (Islamic State media)
- Chief Hospital Corpsman (Navy Designation Rating)
- Hair Moisturizing Complex (Soft & Beautiful)
- Halal Monitoring Committee (UK)
- Half Mini Card (computing)
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Metro Centre (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Halley Multicolor Camera
- Hamad Medical Corporation (Doha, Qatar)
- Hard Minerals Committee
- Hardware Management Console for pSeries (IBM)
- Harmonie Municipale de Chevrières (French)
- Hartz Mountain Corporation (New Jersey)
- Harvard Management Company
- Harvard Model Congress (est. 1986; government simulation; various locations)
- Harvey Mudd College (Claremont, CA)
- Hawk Mountain Council (Pennsylvania; Boy Scouts of America)
- Hawkins Motor Coach (motorhomes)
- Hawthorne Machinery Co. (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unidentified officer was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
The authors and editors are affiliated with Spectrum Research in Tacoma, Washinton; Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington; the Nuffield Orthopedic Center in Oxford, the UK; and AO in Davos, Switzerland.
United States Coast Guard Port Security Petty Officer, 3rd class died on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at the Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, Washington.
Thomas Rea, associate professor of medicine at Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington, Seattle.
He and Jeanne Marrazzo of Seattle's Harborview Medical Center took bacterial samples from the vaginas of 36 healthy women and 35 women with bacterial vaginosis.
Demetri Andrews, 33, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center.