com Harbison-Walker Refractories Cherrington Corporate Center 400 Fairway Drive Moon Township, PA 15108 Phone: 412-375-6600 www.
What does HWR stand for?
HWR stands for Harbison-Walker Refractories (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWR
We have 26 other meanings of HWR in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrology and Water Quality (environmental impact; California)
- Tropic High Water Inequality
- Hardware Quality Assurance
- Hollywood Water Quality Improvement Project (Department of Water and Power; Los Angeles, CA)
- Hydrologic and Water Quality System (US EPA)
- New York Harbor Water Quality Survey
- Harwich Water Quality Task Force (Massachusetts)
- Half-Wave Rectifier
- Half-Wave Retarder
- Hand Writing Recognition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Durametal Alastair Davidson, Process Metallurgy International Larry Fitch, Harbison-Walker Refractories Matt Granlund, Foundry Systems Control Larry Helm, Blackhawk Foundry Jan Hutson, Rimrock Corp.
Helliwell, Harbison-Walker Refractories, Pittsburgh, PA Investigation into Secondary Metallurgical Process for Small Heats (90-105) F.