TOTAL TWERP OF 2012: NADINE "Mad Nad" Dorries, Tory MP, for committing political hara-kiri in front of millions of TV viewers.
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Hara-Kiri
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Hypocritae Jacobeae Virus
- Hertog Jan Van Brabant (Dutch: Jan Duke of Brabant)
- Hammon Jensen Wallen Geospatial, Inc. (Oakland, CA)
- Historic Jackson Ward Association (Richmond, VA)
- Holland Junior Welfare League (Holland, MI)
- Have Justice Will Travel (Vermont)
- HORIBA Jobin Yvon (Edison, NJ)
- Half Kneeling (exercise)
- Han-Kobayashi (information coding)
- Hard Kill
- Hari Krishna
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In different circumstances, the appropriate solution would be hara-kiri (Japanese ritual suicide).
Instead he preferred to transpose semi-serious destructions of the established order with irreverent scenarios featuring Ray Mears in a maxi dress and Nintendo DS Brain Training's Dr Kawashima resorting to hara-kiri.
To say otherwise would be to commit doorstep hara-kiri and immediately hand an advantage to one's rivals.
Fallon's tale is a mixture of extraordinary achievement interspersed by bouts of hara-kiri.