Byline: SARAH BATLEY 70s chart-topper's North Wales date FEW singers can claim credit for songs appearing on screen with The Simpsons, Life On Mars and Stuck On You, or have tracks covered by Elton John and Shirley Bassey through to Har Mar Superstar and Morrissey.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Har Mar Superstar (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hallmark Management Services Inc
- Hammarskjold Middle School (New Jersey)
- Hampton Media Services Ltd. (UK)
- Hampton Middle School (Allison Park, Pennsylvania)
- Handcrafted Model Ships
- Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fits (Joint Tactical Rado System Cluster 5)
- Hanes Middle School (Winston-Salem, North Carolina)
- Hanford Meteorological Station
- Hans/Hennes Majestäts Skepp (Swedish: His/Her Majesty's Ship)
- Hansen Mobile Solutions
- Harakat Mujtamaa As Silm (Movement of the Society for Peace)
- Hard Metal System (Beyblade TV show & toys)
- Harden Middle School (California)
- Hardware Monitoring System
- Harmonie Municipale de Sion
- Harrison Middle School
- Hart Middle School (Pleasanton, CA)
- Hartman Middle School
- Harvard Medical School
- Hasemi Motor Sport (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Suzi has charming Charlie and a professional crew with the very latest video-making kit, Ortis Deley gets to work with Har Mar Superstar and has to shoot his video using a range of HD camcorders and editing software.
The Mercurynominated album crosses styles and genres and features a whole boot load of collaborators - including Har Mar Superstar, Yo Majesty, Fatlip and The Magic Numbers.
Byline: Andrew Pain reports AMERICA'S favourite sleazy dance idol HAR MAR SUPERSTAR (right) has been out this summer touring with side project Neon Neon, but he's returned to our shores and will be in Middlesbrough tomorrow night.
Tel: 01591 610666 best gig Har Mar Superstar @ Glo Bar, Cardiff (Saturday, July 12) IMAGINE Prince as a chubby and slightly balding white boy in underpants, and you're half-way to picturing Harold Martin Tillman, the cracked genius behind US disco-funk sensation Har Mar Superstar.
Exploring all aspects of his life, Raquel tells of DeLorean's romance with '80s movie star Raquel Welch, while Trick For Treat tells of his celebrity party lifestyle, featuring Har Mar Superstar.
This attracted much attention and bagged the band support slots with big names like Har Mar Superstar and Pete Doherty's band Babyshambles.