Lee said he was only too happy to help local charity shops.
What does H2H stand for?
H2H stands for Happy to Help (also seen as HTH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of H2H
We have 9 other meanings of H2H in our Acronym Attic
- Hungry Horse Engineering (Liberty Lake, WA)
- Hydrogen Early Adopters Program (Canada)
- Honest to Goodness
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hiperlan Global Forum
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Freestyle (website)
- Halfway to Hazard (band)
- Hand to Hand (combat)
- Haney to Harrison (Vancouver, BC, Canada race)
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Happy to help: Helping the elderly Natasha Crozier is project co-ordinator at the Happy to Help scheme, providing care to the elderly.
Cascade Engineering's sustainable business philosophy extends beyond the local West Michigan community and we're happy to help out with these bins," Mike Lobbestael, Cascade Engineering vice president of Industrial Solutions, says.
Portillo the single mum was all good fun, particularly the bit where he appeared in a vivid green ASDA sweatshirt with Happy to Help Mike nametag.
Taking time out from a recording session to help publicise the ride, Sharon said: "We are just happy to help plug this charity event.