Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy 9th Birthday to our big sister Tayla Leigh, we love and miss you.
What does HBTY stand for?
HBTY stands for Happy Birthday to You
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Human Bioethics Treaty Organization
- Human Body Total Potassium Capacity
- Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center
- Hannah Bradley Technical Services (New Jersey)
- Home Based Therapeutic Service (various locations)
- Human Brain Tumor Stem Cell Assay
- Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble
- Happy Birthday to You
- Human Behavior Technology Working Group
- Heat Build Up (tires or rubber products)
- Hellweg Berufskolleg Unna (German: Hellweg Vocational College Unna; Unna, Germany)
- Highest and Best Use (property valuation)
- Hilfsbetriebeumrichter (German)
- Historically Black University
- Hollandsche Bank-Unie (Dutch bank; now Deutsche Bank)
- Homebrew Bittering Units (beer bitterness measure)
- Houston Baptist University (Houston, Texas)
- How Bout U
- Huntington Beach Union High School District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is it just, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear (name here), happy birthday to you"?
All my memories I treasure, you were lovely and funny, so Dad all I can do is send my Happy Birthday to you in Heaven above with all my love.