Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy 9th Birthday to our big sister Tayla Leigh, we love and miss you.
What does HBTU stand for?
HBTU stands for Happy Birthday to You
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HBTU
We have 1 other meaning of HBTU in our Acronym Attic
- Happy Birthday to Me (movie)
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (song by Iron Maiden)
- Human Bioethics Treaty Organization
- Human Body Total Potassium Capacity
- Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center
- Hannah Bradley Technical Services (New Jersey)
- Home Based Therapeutic Service (various locations)
- Human Brain Tumor Stem Cell Assay
- Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble
- Human Behavior Technology Working Group
- Happy Birthday to You
- Heat Build Up (tires or rubber products)
- Hellweg Berufskolleg Unna (German: Hellweg Vocational College Unna; Unna, Germany)
- Highest and Best Use (property valuation)
- Hilfsbetriebeumrichter (German)
- Historically Black University
- Hollandsche Bank-Unie (Dutch bank; now Deutsche Bank)
- Homebrew Bittering Units (beer bitterness measure)
- Houston Baptist University (Houston, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is it just, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear (name here), happy birthday to you"?
All my memories I treasure, you were lovely and funny, so Dad all I can do is send my Happy Birthday to you in Heaven above with all my love.