The bill also provides for a downgrade of the command structure at Hanscom Air Force base from a 3-star to a 2-star command begun last year, although officials said all of the major functions and missions based a Hanscom will remain.
What does HAFB stand for?
HAFB stands for Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAFB
We have 2 other meanings of HAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Air Force Academy
- Hmong American Friendship Association (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Hokkaido American Football Association (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (real estate program)
- Hotel and Food Administration (degree program; University of Guelph; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Houston Area Fiber Artists (Houston, TX)
- Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability
- Handling and Assembly of Functionally Adapted Microcomponents
- Help Africa Fight Against Poverty
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Heavy Assault Floating Bridge (UK)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
- Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
- Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Hamilton Academical Football Club (South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK)
- Hawkwell Athletic Football Club (est. 1974; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $938 million credit union at Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass.
The indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity Integrated Base Defense Security System (IBDSS) contract was awarded by the Air Force Electronic Systems Center at Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass.
Kenne is commander of Electronic Systems Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts ESC's mission is to acquire command and control systems for the United States Air Force.
presented each of two Hanscom Air Force Base Groups the Patriot Enlisted Association and the Patriot Senior NCO Association Top 3-with a $750 check from the Armed Forces Financial Network.