Two other papers have come from another endangered language project, 'Classical song traditions of contemporary western Arnhem Land in their multilingual context', funded by the Hans Rausing Endangered Languages Project, Major Project Grant, and led by Linda Barwick; these are Murray Garde's 'Morrdjdjanjno ngan-marnbom story nakka "Songs that turn me into a story teller": The morrdjdjanjno of western Arnhem Land' and Isabel O'Keeffe's 'Sung and spoken: An analysis of two different versions of a Kun-barlang love song'.
What does HRELP stand for?
HRELP stands for Hans Rausing Endangered Languages Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hypo Real Estate Holding
- Revista Española de Historia (Spanish: Spanish Journal of History)
- High Resolution Electron Ionization
- Human Relations Enrichment Instructor (La Leche League International; Schaumburg, IL)
- Human Rights Education Institute (Coeur d'Alene, ID)
- Hypo Real Estate International
- Human Rights Education Institute of Burma
- Halverton Real Estate Investment Management Ltd. (London, UK)
- Huntingdon Real Estate Investment Trust (Canada)
- History of Religions (college course)
- High Resolution Electron Microscopy
- Homeland Response and Emergency Management (academic program)
- Hampton Roads Emergency Management Committee (Virginia)
- Human Rights Education Movement of India
- Hudson River Estuary Management Program (New York)
- Hamptons Real Estate Online
- Hawaii Real Estate Online
- Heavy Rare Earth Oxide
- Human Relations Education Officer
- Human Relations/Equal Opportunity (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hans Rausing Endangered Languages Project is thought to be the largest research centre of its type in the world.