Professor Le Thanh Hai is a pediatrician and head of the Emergency Department of the National Hospital of Pediatrics in Hanoi, Vietnam, and a lecturer at Hanoi Medical University.
What does HMU stand for?
HMU stands for Hanoi Medical University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMU
We have 28 other meanings of HMU in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical MDP (Markov Decision Process) for Target Tracking
- High Mobility Tactical Truck
- Hyperemic Mean Transit Time
- Haemopoietic Microenvironment of Transfer Units
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Uniform Safety Act
- Harsh Mistress Television
- Harvest Media Television
- High Mobility Tactical Vehicle
- Human Mammary Tumor Virus
- Hair/Makeup (film production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He graduated in 1959 as part of the first generation of medical doctors at Hanoi Medical University, worked as a lecturer at Hanoi Medical University and as a physician at the Bach Mai Hospital.
Emerg Infect Dis 2004;10:334-8 Professor Ha is the director of the National Institute for Clinical Research in Tropical Medicine, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam, and also on the faculty of Hanoi Medical University.