What does HCRL stand for?
HCRL stands for Hanford Cultural Resources Laboratory
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCRL
We have 4 other meanings of HCRL in our Acronym Attic
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector (Irving, TX)
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Health Care Reit (Real Estate Investement Trust), Inc.
- Health Communication Research Institute, Inc.
- Hospice Care of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Housing Cost Reduction Initiative (Wisconsin)
- Hawaii Coral Reef Initiative Research Program
- Health Care Research and Innovations Congress
- Hospital Cost Report Information System
- Halifax City Regional Library (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Health Communication Research Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Centered Robotics Lab (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Health Care Risk Management
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society
- Health Care Record Number
- Hat Creek Radio Observatory (California)
- Human and Civil Rights Organizations of America (est. 1994; Salem, MA)