00 Hardcover Q325 The 21 papers in this collection develop new algorithms for helping machines learn from previous data and describe the application of machine learning algorithms to image retrieval, computer vision, handwritten character recognition, text analysis, legal databases, and network security.
What does HCR stand for?
HCR stands for Handwritten Character Recognition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HCR
We have 116 other meanings of HCR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Quality Financing and Purchasing (Center for Adult Health; Cranston, RI)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth (Henry County, Georgia)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986
- Health Care Quality Improvement Fund (Wisconsin)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Initiative
- Health Care Quality Improvement Program
- Health Care Quality Management
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
- Headcount Ratio
- Health Care and Retirement Corporation (now HCR Manor Care, Inc.; Ohio)
- Health Care Reengineering
- Health Care Reform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kimura, "A system for off-line Oriya handwritten character recognition using curvature feature", 10th International Conference on Information Technology, IEEE, pp.
INTRODUCTION The attempt to imitate the human ability to read and recognize handwritten matter by a machine is the objective of optical character recognition (OCR), or sometimes specifically referred as handwritten character recognition (HCR) research.