In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, HandsOn New Orleans and HandsOn Biloxi and their volunteers were part of a service corps of more than one million citizens who helped the area rebuild and get back on its feet.
What does HONO stand for?
HONO stands for HandsOn New Orleans (New Orleans, LA volunteer organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HONO
We have 1 other meaning of HONO in our Acronym Attic
- Hospice of North Idaho (Hayden, ID)
- Hydro One Networks, Inc. (Canada)
- Hauptschüler Ohne Nenneswerte Kenntnisse (German)
- Hyperosmolar Non-Ketotic Coma
- Heads of National Law Enforcement Agencies
- Honorary Member of the World Innovation Foundation
- High Order Neural Networks
- Historic Old Northeast Neighborhood Association (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Honeywell Night Vision Goggles
- Honeywell Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Nitrous Acid (chemistry)
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for People with Learning Disabilities
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for Children and Adolescents
- Head of New Students
- Hospice of the North Shore (Massachusetts)
- House of Noodle Soup (Cranston, RI)
- With Honours (degree)
- Teléfonos de Honduras (Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The activity was coordinated and managed by HandsOn New Orleans through a partnership with NOLA Green Roots, a greenspace development organization.