And on Saturday participants had some messy fun as they made their own handmade paper.
What does HMP stand for?
HMP stands for Handmade Paper
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMP
We have 139 other meanings of HMP in our Acronym Attic
- High-performance Metal Oxide Semiconductor (see MOS)
- High-speed Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Hinchley Manor Operatic Society (Surrey, England, UK)
- Helicopter Multimission Optronic Stabilized Payload
- Heuristic Minimization of Overlapping Tasks
- High Mobility Operating Vehicle
- Historical Markers of Williamson County (book; Tennessee)
- Heme Oxygenase
- Habitat Management Plan (conservation; various locations)
- Half-Marathon Pace (running)
- Hardware Maintenance Program
- Harmonie Municipale Pétange (Luxembourg orchestra; Pétange, Luxembourg)
- Haughton-Mars Project (NASA)
- Hayes Microcomputer Products (modems)
- Hazard Mitigation Plan (New York, NY)
- Hazardous Materials Program (various locations)
- Head Mounted Projector (optical technology)
- Health Management Plan
- Heavy Maintenance Provider (aircraft)
- Helicopter Master Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Various sessions of the workshop will focus on basic techniques of recycling paper, moulding and creating objects of different shapes with handmade paper.
So we began experimenting, stacking piles of handmade paper on the floor, and stirring vats of color using cricket bats.
This book is for people who also love washi and other high-quality handmade papers.
working at the Library of Congress and studying at the Corcoran College of Art + Design, where I learned to make handmade paper and books.
Made in Nepal, the set contains burgundy handmade paper notelets, featuring a hand-stitched silver-coloured swirl design, presented in a matching box.
Frank Cook will be exhibiting a selection of architecturally-themed images created using a combination of watercolour, pencil, bleach and handmade paper.