Section 3 reviews the main components of German corporate structure as set out in the reform to the Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB), the German wade law of 1884.
What does HGB stand for?
HGB stands for Handelsgesetzbuch (German Commercial Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGB
We have 11 other meanings of HGB in our Acronym Attic
- Homogentisic Acid Oxidase
- AP (Advanced Placement) Human Geography (high school education)
- Housing Grant Assistance Program
- Human Genetic Analysis Resource
- Hillview Gardens Amateur Radio Club
- HERL Gas/Aerosol System
- High Gain Antenna System
- Hipster Garabe Appreciation Society (online community)
- Hak Guna Bangunan (Indonesian: Right to Build)
- Hall Governing Board