This company provides unique toys, books, games and puzzles that stimulate a child`s imagination and creativity, have lasting play value, and develop hand-eye coordination, dexterity and visual perception.
What does HEC stand for?
HEC stands for Hand-Eye Coordination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEC
We have 266 other meanings of HEC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitality eBusiness Strategies, Inc. (internet marketing firm)
- Human Ecology Balancing Sciences (est. 1984; Dr. Steven Rochlitz)
- Human Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences (college course; various universities)
- Human Erythroid Burst-Stimulating Activity
- Heterostructure Emitter Bipolar Transistor
- High-Energy Beam Transport
- London Network for Higher Education and Business
- Hebei University of Science and Technology (China)
- Health Evidence Bulletins Wales (UK)
- Ham, Egg and Cheese sandwich
Samples in periodicals archive:
Children born to pregnant women who consumed fish oil supplements had better hand-eye coordination than those born to mothers who did not consume fish oil, according to new findings.
Aged two-and-a-half, a total of 72 children were tested on language, behaviour, practical reasoning and hand-eye coordination.
Zinc fortification also raised scores on remembering lists of words and on hand-eye coordination, Penland reported at the Experimental Biooelogy meeting in San Diego this month.
As non-athletic as it sounds, the sport has been shown to increase hand-eye coordination and ambidexterity.
The middle section consists almost entirely of a right hand-left hand imitative sequence, requiring that students have a solid left-hand technique and good hand-eye coordination.
Each of these activities develop hand-eye coordination, and a child with good hand-eye coordination usually does well at tennis.
Trying to return a tiny white ball traveling at more than 100 mph demands the fastest reflexes and hand-eye coordination I can think of.