Intervention: Subjects were randomized to two groups: custom wrist hand orthosis maintaining the wrist in a neutral position to be worn at night for 6 weeks, or education only.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for Hand Orthosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Heritage New York Medical Group
- HJ Heinz Co (stock symbol)
- Hogwarts New Zealand (gaming)
- Hormonsko Nadomestno Zdravljenje (Slovenian: Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Housing New Zealand
- Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Hexagonal Nanostructured Zeolite Particles (environmental engineering)
- Half O Scale
- Hammer On (guitar technique)
- Hand Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeRoyal Industries has introduced the Pucci Air-T Inflatable Hand Orthosis that provides continuous, gentle, low stretch therapy to the contracted hand, through inflation of an internal air bladder.