com)-- The hand made metro brick tiles measure 7 x 12cm giving 70 tiles per square meter.
What does HMD stand for?
HMD stands for Hand Made
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMD
We have 83 other meanings of HMD in our Acronym Attic
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology (degree)
- Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service (UK)
- Historically Minority Colleges and Universities Consortium (North Carolina)
- Hawaii Medical Center West (Ewa Beach)
- Health and Medicine Counsel of Washington (Washington, DC)
- How Much Computer Works (software)
- His/Her Majesty's Ceylon Ship
- Hydro Meteo Centrum Zeeland (Dutch: Hydro Weather Center Zealand; Belgium)
- Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- Hammond (Amtrak station code; Hammond, LA)
- Happy Mother's Day
- Hardware Maintenance Depot
- Harmonie Municipale de Dudelange (Luxembourg)
- Head Mounted Device
- Head Mounted Display
- Health and Medicine Division (National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- Heard and McDonald (Islands; Australia)
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands (ISO Country code)
- Helmet Mounted Display
- Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
; HAND MADE Franzipan from Davenport's Chocolates, featured at Durham Farmers' Market.
The Hand Made Food Company is now accredited to the specifications of the Traditional Breeds Meat Marketing Scheme (TBMMS) run by the Rare Breeds Survival Trust (RBST).