Other recent aluminum casting contracts include hand controllers for remote weapon stations, tone arms for audiophile hi-fi turntables, print heads for food labeling machines, safety lights for the offshore oil industry and gearbox cases for stair-lifts.
What does H/C stand for?
H/C stands for Hand Controller
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of H/C
We have 109 other meanings of H/C in our Acronym Attic
- Human Aortic Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell (cardiology)
- Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute (est. 1963; Florida)
- Hypothyroid Treated with Thyroxine 4
- His to ventricular activation
- Historians of Women Religious in Britain and Ireland
- Hayatt Alyaqout Virtual Interactive Polity
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Height-Over-Area (physiology)
- Hypothalamus and Brain Stem (brain components)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following his father's interest in slot cars, Ben, who is originally from Jersey, first picked up a hand controller at the age of four, and subsequently won five consecutive Jersey Championships and four Jersey Rallies.
They are alleged to have escaped supermarket security staff after stealing a game hand controller.
Sensitive infinitely-variable speed control for the precise positioning of loads is provided via pendent hand controllers.
So when you pressed the button on your hand controller, they would (in theory) switch to the other lane.
Its main components include a display unit, switch panel unit and a joystick-type hand controller.
Pilots and WSOs alike can now perform nearly every aspect of employing these jets tactically without taking their hands off the throttle or stick (or hand controllers in the rear cockpit).