Identification and validation of clinical predictors for the risk of neurological involvement in children with hand, foot, and mouth disease in Sarawak.
What does HMFD stand for?
HMFD stands for Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (virus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMFD
- Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Hepatic Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
- Hume Murray Food Bowl (Australia)
- Hannah Montana Fan Club
- Heart of Midlothian Football Club (Scottish soccer team established 1874)
- Heilig-Meyers Furniture Company (Virginia)
- Horror Movie Fan Club
- Hutcheson Memorial Forest Center (New Jersey)
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company (aka Hyundai Motor Finance Corporation)
- Holston Methodist Federal Credit Union (Knoxville, TN)
- Hearing, Mother Father Deaf (Child of Deaf Adults)
- Henty Machinery Field Days (Australia)
- Half-Maxwell Fish Eye (lens)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi (Indonesian: Faculty of Economics Student Association)
- Hybrid Mixed Finite Element
- High Magnetic Field Facilities
- High Meadow Flower Farm (Warwick, NY)
- Home-Made Food Fiesta
- Harvest Moon: for Girls (video game)
- Human Milk Fat Globule
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September and October 2000, a large nationwide outbreak of hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) caused by HEV71 occurred in Singapore (4).
In 1998, an outbreak of enterovirus 71-associated hand, foot, and mouth disease occurred in Taiwan.